Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Most Exciting Day Ever

So part of my pre-Coachella “diet and exercise” plan includes a daily run/walk situation which basically consist of me huffing and puffing around Los Feliz or Silverlake in awkward sweatpants whilst listening to decidedly un-Los Feliz/Silverlake music.  Just imagine a large-assed girl shuffling around the neighborhood in white, gatherered, capri sweatpants slowly jogging and being unable to resist throwing a hand in the air when Beyonce says, “if you liked it, then you should put a ring on it,” even though no one else can hear the music coming from her purple nano.  Yeah, that’s me. Pretty embarrassing, but whatevs, not as embarrassing as being a fat girl at Coachella.

So as I am jogging around today and spacing the fuck out who do I bump into but A REALLY SEXY VAMPIRE!!! OMFG!  No, not an actual vampire, but someone to plays one either film or television.  I even got a head nod as I shuffled by the sexy vampire as he walked his dog!  Then I got another one when I waddled by the sexy vampire on the return part of my loop.  So this is what I know:

  1. A sexy vampire lives in my neighborhood (because who drives to another neighborhood to walk their dog unless there is a park or something)
  2. Said sexy vampire is neighborly (though I do not plan on inviting him into my house because we all know that’s terrible idea)
  3. Where the sexy vampire lives within about a quarter square mile (Shout out to google maps for making stalking easier!
I’m not going to name names, because I plan to actually stalk this person and don’t want there to be direct evidence on the internet.  If you’re a lawyer and reading this, let me know what needs to be more vague here.

I cannot wait to go jogging in full hair and make up tomorrow!

Having a sexy vampire for a neighbor is the new black.

1 comment:

  1. Humm, I remember some one saying that the whole vamp thing was silly. But hey they are the new black

    ReplyDelete