Sunday, November 22, 2009

Don't Be Fooled By The Loubs That She Got!



I don’t get Mary J Blige either, so for the sake of me catching up with my tivo I just skipped that shit. 

J-Lo is going with a boxing themed performance, still managed to get two girls dressed like strippers on the stage.  Not gonna lie, I kinda like butch J-Lo.  It’s makes me forget that she’s a total fucking diva and singing a song about $700 shoes.

Her lace shorts get up is beyond tragic, but I guess if your going to be walking on a pyramid of male models you don’t want them looking up your skirt.  And the lace over the flesh-colored fabric is never good. As they say, you can take the girl out of Queens…

Ooooh wait! Wardrobe change!  I think she just put on a pair of actual Loubs and one of Lady Gaga’s VMA dresses.  Thank god she had all of those gays on stage to get her out of that get-up! Much better.  Nicely done Jenny from the Block!

No comments:

Post a Comment