Monday, November 30, 2009

Fail, Oprah!



Oprah is really starting to piss me off. I mean we only have one and a half seasons of Oprah left and she is wasting my time with Tim McGraw and Alicia Keys performing a duet on some Christmas song? 

I mean if I only had a year and half to stop the apocalypse, I would not waste a minute of my time or energy on Andrea Bocelli (unless of course she miraculously cures his blindness).  Even Pilot “Sully” Sullenburger is more interesting than this shit.  C’mon Oprah, step it up a notch.  Your public wants to see shows about meth/sex/food addicts,
really obese people, really skinny people that used to be obese, people with HORRIBLE genetic deformities and celebrities that fall into any of these categories.  Also, quit teasing us! When is Anderson Cooper going to come out on Friday Live!?!

Step it up Oprah.

No comments:

Post a Comment